- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup neutral oil (e.g. sunflower)
- 1 cup sugar
- Leavening flour: quantity needed
- Quince candy: 1/2 kg
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until they are well integrated.
- Then add the oil mixed well, incorporate the sifted flour slowly until forming a soft dough.
- Then spread on a grill in butter and floured, the quince sweet is placed in the middle leaving the banks free and with the dough that is free it is wrapped.
- It is cooked in a moderate oven for 30 minutes at 180º, and we cut hot the size you want and enjoy our delicious QUINCE BREAD.