- 3 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 1/8 kilo butter
- Icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons milk powder
- 1/4 kilo of quince Candy
- Put the flour in a bowl and add the margarine, salt, flower sugar, baking powders and milk.
- Work the dough with your hands until it is well mixed and elastic.
- Make a cavity in the center, add the beaten egg with a little cold water, adding the necessary water until leaving a soft mass.
- Spread on a floured board leaving it three millimeters thick, apply with a knife the ground quince candy on the dough, cut rectangles 10 centimeters long by 3 cm. wide and roll them.
- Then bake for 20 minutes at 180º.
- And we already have our delicious chaparritas ready with our ARTISAN QUINCE.